There’s nothing to like about me. I feel out of place and annoying. It bothers me. I’m always afraid to speak and have to rehearse everything I want to say in my head before I say it, and even then I end up replaying it and feel stupid. I’m not funny or pretty or smart or talented like the rest of them. I’m ugly and boring and none of them actually seem to like me.
172. I honestly believe no one actually likes me. I feel all my "friends" are only friends because they're too nice to tell me to get lost and feel sorry for me.
171. I wish I looked like you. I wish I had your voice. I wish I had your personality. I wish people liked me like they liked you. I wish I could be you. You're so perfect and I'm so jealous.
170. I've stopped trying at things I really want to do or be a part of because I don't have the confidence to believe I can make it, because I know for sure I won't make it. Because there's always some one better, more talented, or prettier that'll always beat me out. I can never be the best.
169. I won't be happy until I'm finally pretty. And I'll never feel pretty, until trying to be pretty finally kills me. I'm willing to push it that far.
168. I'm highly considering getting surgery once I have the money.
167. I want to have big boobs and a bigger butt. I hate being so flat.
10243.) What happens when you can't handle me? What happens then? I panic, I cry, I get mad for no reason. You'll leave. You'll be just like the rest.
10246.) The one thing I want most in the world is to be beautiful.
10257.) I think I want to be "that girl." Because even if she's "that girl," she's got people chasing after her, people who care what she does. And I want that. I want to be "that girl."
166. I wish I had big boobs. Girls with big boobs always have so many guys crushing on them and get boyfriends so much easier.
No guy wants a flat chested girl like me :(
9485.) When my life is spiraling out of control, and I'm losing my grip on everything, I quit eating. It's not hard. It's so easy for me to just stop. I'll not eat for days at a time, eat a little, and throw up. I don't think I have an eating disorder, but it's the only way I can control what happens to me.
I wish I could
9490.) I will never tell anyone how close I am to committing suicide every day. The only way they'll ever find out is if I actually do it.
9499.) I wish I could be the perfect girl my parents expect me to be. I wish I could get good grades, never get in trouble, be skinny, be pretty and just do things right for once. The one thing that hurts me the most in my life is knowing I'm letting my parents down. They're my idols, and I look up to them. I know I'll never be what they want me to be, and that breaks my heart.
9506.) I say I don't care... but I do. More than I'll ever admit.
9509.) I'm annoying, I'm bitchy, I'm dumb, I'm indecisive. I make horrible decisions and I make everyone around me angry.
9510.) I never feel happy anymore.
9512.) I wish I was skinny. I wish I was pretty. I wish he would like me.
9514.) I feel so alienated. I'm just too ugly, too fat. There's absolutely nothing about me that I like or feel proud of.
9515.) I wish I were anyone, anyone but me.
9529.) I think I suffer from depression. I'm constantly depressed for no reason and my mood swings like crazy. Most of my friends think I'm fine and happy, from the way I act and the ones who know me well will never hang out with me due to some restrictions. What am I supposed to do?
I know I have depression. It’s a genetic mental disorder in my case