172. I honestly believe no one actually likes me. I feel all my “friends” are only friends because they’re too nice to tell me to get lost and feel sorry for me.
There’s nothing to like about me. I feel out of place and annoying. It bothers me. I’m always afraid to speak and have to rehearse everything I want to say in my head before I say it, and even then I end up replaying it and feel stupid. I’m not funny or pretty or smart or talented like the rest of them. I’m ugly and boring and none of them actually seem to like me.
171. I wish I looked like you. I wish I had your voice. I wish I had your personality. I wish people liked me like they liked you. I wish I could be you. You’re so perfect and I’m so jealous.
170. I’ve stopped trying at things I really want to do or be a part of because I don’t have the confidence to believe I can make it, because I know for sure I won’t make it. Because there’s always some one better, more talented, or prettier that’ll always beat me out. I can never be the best.
169. I won’t be happy until I’m finally pretty. And I’ll never feel pretty, until trying to be pretty finally kills me. I’m willing to push it that far.
168. I’m highly considering getting surgery once I have the money.
167. I want to have big boobs and a bigger butt. I hate being so flat.
10243.) What happens when you can’t handle me? What happens then? I panic, I cry, I get mad for no reason. You’ll leave. You’ll be just like the rest.via blogconfession
10246.) The one thing I want most in the world is to be beautiful.via blogconfession
10257.) I think I want to be “that girl.” Because even if she’s “that girl,” she’s got people chasing after her, people who care what she does. And I want that. I want to be “that girl.”via blogconfession
166. I wish I had big boobs. Girls with big boobs always have so many guys crushing on them and get boyfriends so much easier.
No guy wants a flat chested girl like me :(
Chalk Board theme